Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sample Room: Try Before You Buy

I'm on my third round of reviewing samples in a span of two months. The idea of trying out samples before actually buying the full size of the product is great and cost-saving. Just thinking about the tons of beauty products I have on my dresser makes me wince. 

And with sampleroom.ph in the picture, I got to try products before buying them. Imagine, some of the products cost thousands. What if I bought them without trying them first? Sayang naman.

And this is a good marketing tactic for the brands who provide the samples. Well, good for brands with good products. After all, if a product is excellent, a satisfied user will have that push to buy that product. Even if the product is pricey as long as it produces great results, most people would want to buy it, some would even want to save up for it if they cannot buy it right away.

For only P100, users can have up to three samples shipped (as long as you have enough number of points).  Actually, the samples are free. The P100 is for the shipping and for the operation expenses of Sample Room.  Ok na rin di ba?

If some samples are no longer in stock, users can read the reviews to help them decide if the product may suit them or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment