Saturday, December 27, 2014

Where We Stayed In Vigan: Ciudad Fernandina Hotel

There are several hotels around Vigan and I was a bit on a rush so I just booked the first decent hotel I came across which was also not too expensive.

We got a superior room for a little over P3000. I don't know if I'm just unfortunate but the room I got was really tiny. It was just the bed and the usual room amenities but there was barely enough space to move around. And it was on the fourth floor but their elevator was only up to the third. Well, I don't really mind the extra flight of stairs. I just wish the room was a tad bit bigger.

Our other companions booked the same room but got a better room layout. I just skipped the complaining and comparing part because I needed a couple of minutes to rest and settle down after a nine hour land trip.  What's important was the room was clean, the sheets were clean, and the bathroom was clean. And the breakfast was awesome!

I wouldn't mind checking in here again and I would recommend this hotel to travelers who would love to explore Vigan especially Calle Crisologo, the ancient road with preserved old houses. The hotel is just on the street parallel to Calle Crisologo so it's very accessible, even for early morning or late night walking.

P.S. The Eigenmans were also there when we checked in. But oblivious little me didn't notice.






No comments:

Post a Comment