Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Beginning

Lately, I found myself thinking about a lot of things. I think that it would be great if I can share these thoughts to other people (well, only for those who are interested) when and where they want to. With this, I don't have to go through the difficulty of looking for someone to listen to me all the time.

Lately, my mind takes a trip when I do my store visits. Travelling from one mall to another can take some time and I realized that I was usually thinking about my childhood and how much I changed for the past few years. Also, I started thinking about what I plan to do with my life (again!). There are even times when I find myself listening to words as simple as 'Bayad po' that makes me wonder about the world of communication - how people can understand each other by stringing together some syllables.

So here I am, writing each thought that pops into my head. I hope I would be able to do this regularly despite my "busy" schedule. I plan to write about what's going on with me, my opinion on current events, my love for food, my Shakti, and all other bizarre things that I can think of.

I was hoping to use my multiply username, 'msindependent', for this blog as being independent is very important to me. When I was in my teens, all I ever wanted was independence. Now, as an adult, I can say that I am able to excercise most attributes of independence. I still struggle every now and then but I guess that's what I'm really aiming for - to be truly independent, not just by earning my own money.

So please bear with me as I bare my thoughts and soul. No more hiding, no more masking.

'Til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment