Tuesday, November 5, 2013

You're My Hero

Yes, I fell in love with Thor all over again. *charot* And hey, admit it, you were also waiting for a glimpse of Thor's ripped upper body. Too bad it was only a couple of seconds. I wonder why guys are not that into baring their abs (not just Chris Hemsworth but apparently Matthew McCaughnhey and Taylor Lautner as well according to Yahoo!) when it will definitely help their movies sell and their popularity skyrocket. What's a little bit of waxing? After all, they worked hard for their oh so (insert your adjective here) abs. Ok, enough with the drooling.

So yes, of all the superhero movies, Thor is my hero. I don't know why. There's just something about him that appeals to me. Is it his piercing eyes? His deep voice? His big hands? His heroic actions? His abs? All of it?
Whatever. Enough about Thor. Regarding the movie, I totally loved it. The thrill factor was enough to keep me on the edge of my seat and the animation and effects were spectacular (as usual). I hope that one day Filipino movies can be produced with the same quality as that of American films.

There were also some scenes where I was moved. The part where Thor's mother died was really sad. I liked the ceremony/ritual they had where the "soul" breaks free from the body and goes somewhere heavenly perhaps. I just wonder why some of the "orbs" came from the Asgardians' hands. And oh, it was nice that Thor would go to certain extents to save Jane. It made me realize how truly and utterly alone I am (sorry for the self-pity mode). I just hope that I'll find love like that again.

On a lighter note, I'm supposed to leave you of Thor and his abs but I couldn't find a photo from the movie so here's the trailer of Thor: The Dark World.



________________________________________________________________________________
I would rather be a good man than a great king.
~Thor


No comments:

Post a Comment