Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Trip to Pancake House

Since when did the art of eating tacos became a neat activity? I have no idea why I ordered tacos when I'm dressed like a lady and all yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm craving for something from Pancake House. Maybe it's been a long time since I last had a taco. Or maybe my brain screamed "I want that" when I saw the photo.

Whatever the reason may be, I ordered the taco without a care in mind. And when it was in front of me, BOOM! How will I eat this? I tried the normal way of eating it and half of its ingredients ended up outside my plate. So I had no choice but to put it on my plate and eat it with my fork and knife. It was also challenging, trust me. But this way, most of it ended in my belly.
 
The Pancake House House Special Set: Macaroni Salad, Roast Chicken and Tacos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment