Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tuesdate


Last night was a surprise. I normally don't enjoy ktv bars. For people who know me, I don't sing in public. Trust me when I say that it's better if I just watch and sing in the background.

So after day 1 of the strategic planning, the whole office went to Music 21 for a celebration. Lo and behold, when some of the managers went home early, all hell broke loose. Or rather, everyone loosened up. And guess what? I started singing. I didn't have a care in the world if I was off-key. We just sang 'til our throats were sore and we danced like there's no tomorrow. We were so into the moment that we accidentally broke at least three bottles of beer.

I am so glad that I finally have a fond experience singing karaoke. So girls, when is our next gimik?

<Sorry for all the cam whoring>










No comments:

Post a Comment