So another year has passed. Who would have thought that 2012 would pass by so quickly? I used to count the months by counting my paydays as I look forward to it every month. Next thing I know, it's already December.
Here are some of the things I want to do or my resolutions for the coming year:
- Be thrifty and save X amount every month. This would be a challenge since I now have investments + installments to think of.
- Go somewhere I've never been to before. I already have planned trips to Davao and Singapore this 2013 but I want to breathe new air and see new sights. I wonder where it will be.
- Kick-start the mini-venture with my highschool friends.
- Go out for a jog at least twice a week (if that's not possible, I have to burn calories with the stationary bike)
- Have more time in the kitchen to bake. At least one new creation per month.
- Spend my 25th birthday doing something worthwhile.
- REALLY learn how to drive (in a public road with lots of cars)
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
HAPPY NEW YEAR!