Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

First post for 2013! Hello year of the water snake!

So I just posted my New Year's Resolutions a couple of days ago and boy oh boy, I will do my best to do everything on my list. After all, those are pretty easy and are good for me. I just need constant presence of mind! One of my resolutions was to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Pretty easy right? But I only realized by 7pm that I only drank 1 glass for the whole day! I have to drink up! And after 4 glasses of water, I think I'm gonna burst! Drat. I guess it would be best to drink a glass per hour.

Another resolution is to go for a jog twice a week. I was still feeling a bit lazy to tie my laces even though I was already wearing my cute pink running shorts so I just spent my time on the stationary bike. Woohoo! Biking may sound easy but it's not! My legs feel like steel and I had buckets of sweat!

Alright, alright, enough with my resolutions. My first day of 2013 may have a little bit of a setback but I won't let it affect me in a negative way. I am still determined to make 2013 my best year so far!

And boredom caught up with me today so here are some things I did today:
  • relived my tetris battle
  • cleaned my makeup brushes
  • read trashy novels (hahaha)
  • mastered tower madness
  • spent time with my Shakti baby
Anyway, I'm just glad that tomorrow is still a non-working day! I have time to do more important stuff. Haha.

______________________________________________________________________________

Quotes from New Year's Eve movie

It only happens once a year: New Year's Eve. It's a time when hopeless can be romantic, and a resolution can become a revelation. And when one night can change everything.

Claire Morgan: "It's suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year, to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by. To remember both our triumphs and our missteps - our promises made, and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures - or closed ourselves down, for fear of getting hurt. Because that's what New Year's is all about: getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about 'what if' and start embracing what would be. So when that ball drops at midnight - and it will drop - let's remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long."

No comments:

Post a Comment