Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back at Eastwood

A day before regular work resumed, I went out with the boys (and girl) to relax a little. After giving six shih tzus a bath (YES, SIX!), it's off to Eastwood we go.

I missed Eastwood. I missed wasting money on silly games and yet, having so much fun. I missed the cinemas as well, but there are no good movies (I can't wait for Les Miserables!).

Yummy dinner at Crisostomo
Lotsa tickets
Go Niko!
Look at them going crazy over the arcade game. Haha

And by the way, I'm still up because my body clock is totally screwed. After days of sleeping in the wee hours of the morning and waking up at noon, I just have no idea how I will function tomorrow with only three and a half hours of sleep.

So now, I'll force myself to sleep as I don't want to be late for my first working day for the year. Good night!
_______________________________________________________________

To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.
 – Sister Mary Lauretta

No comments:

Post a Comment